Nursery promotion in Hosta Magazine

  • Subject: Nursery promotion in Hosta Magazine
  • From: Len Phillips <lenphillips@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 06:03:56 -0800 (PST)

In the May/June and July/August issues of Hosta Magazine, I am going to be
featuring "Where to Buy Hostas".

If you would like your nursery listed, please email me with your nursery
name and address and I will put it on our "Bronze Sponsor" list.

If you would like more attention, I will be making a "Silver Sponsor" list
with no more than three typewritten lines of information about your
nursery. You may include information such as - nursery name, address +/or
website +/or phone number, number of hostas available, special prices +/or
plants, etc.  There will be a $15 per issue charge so you will be listed
AND will receive both issues free because I want you to become acquainted
with the magazine.  Furthermore, you will be contributing to our effort to
expand the market for Hostas (which is what Hosta Magazine does).

If you are on the "Silver Sponsor" list and would like to place an ad in
this issue, please let me know so I can send you advertising information
if you don't have it already.  All nursery ads will be located in close
proximity to this special feature so our readers can compare them and make
an intelligent decision on who to contact.

Of course, if you are already a regular advertiser, you will be listed
first in our "Gold Sponsors"  and readers will be referred to the page #
to see your ad as well as your 3 line listing and there will be no per
issue charge.

Len Phillips, Editor of Hosta Magazine

PS. The article will conclude by encouraging readers to remember to
purchase from these sponsors because they indirectly sponsor Hosta
Magazine.