  • Subject: changes
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:38:52 -0500

Hi Robyn,
Your garden spirit and your plants will live on in many of our gardens. You may recall the `Uzu-no-Mai' you provided many years ago "for study." The first one I promptly killed but the other one has multiplied and bloomed in pots. I now have 13 plants from that one, each thriving in a cactus mix-type soil. Every time I look at those 13 babies (and there will be more), I think about you. Got my 1996 slides out the other day and revisited your wonderful garden. So you see, you and it will always be there for many of your friends and for many years yet to come. This is but another step in your giving life and you just keep on giving.
Wishing you the very best and good luck
W. George