Re: Change

  • Subject: Re: Change
  • From: Robydub@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:17:47 EST

In a message dated 3/8/2002 9:17:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, njhosta@hotmail.com writes:

Hi Robyn,
        Really sorry to hear that you are selling the nursery. Thank you for all the nice plants you've made available to us over the years, some of which we'd never have seen if it were not for you. You're presence on the hosta scene has made it a better scene for all of us. Hope you continue to stay involved and come to the conventions and other events. Best of luck with your new endeavors.
                                                                                       ...........Bill Meyer

Thank you for your kind words Bill, but I couldn't begin to give to the hosta world what it has given me.  As much as I have...um...what shall we say, a passion for the plants themselves, it's proving quite interesting as i go through the garden trying to decide what to take with me.  It isn't the color of this one, the form of that one, or the flowers on the other one.  Surprisingly, not one that I've got marked to take is one I thought "I'd never live without."  Instead, it will be the hostas that spark fond memories of enduring friendships that will go with me.  It's for good reason that we call Hosta the Friendship Plant!

Thanks again,
Robyn