Re: Change

How is the house hunting going? Sounds like you have the nursery set up.
I don't envy you and choosing which to keep. Mom ended up taking most or parts of most of her hostas when she moved.
I am sure with the graders coming in...the People taking over might as well take all that is left.
One piece of advice. When you move...don't go back. I keep an eye on the house for mom..but we will never go back and loook at the gardens.
My surgery got moved to April..they lost my MRI's Wonderful huh?
I expect if we get out there..you might be already moving. We will give you a buzz if we can. Would still love to meet.

Paula Pierce