Sad news from home

  • Subject: Sad news from home
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:45:41 EST

Hi Robins,
I know that many members of our robins ordered plant markers and metal labels from Eon Industries in Liberty Center, Ohio.

I learned this morning that Dale Leininger passed away last week.
If you ever spoke with or corresponded with Dale or Judy, you know that 2 nicer people could not be found anywhere. I have included Judy's address here, and a link to the piece written about Dale in my hometown newspaper.

Judy  Leininger
P.O. Box 11, 107 W. Maple St.
Liberty Center, Ohio 43532

http://www.northwestsignal.net/archives/index.inn?loc=detail&doc=/2002/March/01-2410-obit02.txt