Re: Seed Viability and Zel Tol--Now Soaps & Vydate

  • Subject: Re: Seed Viability and Zel Tol--Now Soaps & Vydate
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:19:36 EST

In a message dated 3/10/02 8:32:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< I got up and looked. You are right--it is Zero Tol.
 The articles mention also insecticidal (ouch! is that the right word? Sounds
 awful!) soap. What brands are recommended?
 I have had nematodes sprayed with Vydate. Why is Vydate verboten? It did the
 job?

Clyde, you are asking the wrong person about this stuff, I had one plant with
infestation of nematodes last year and now I have an interest in dealing with
the little slimy things.  Zero Tol is used as a fungicide and is recommended
for general greenhouse maintenance, or so my friend tells me.  He says that
it would be great for that except it is cost prohibitive.

Sounds like the persistence with what you are using is the important thing.
N.