hosta college thanks

  • Subject: hosta college thanks
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:38:10 EST

to all my stoonts,
thank you all for the experiences that you gave us, the "teachers."
i learm 50 times more than folks in my hosta bonsai classes, and i appreciate you, one and all.
thanks to our facilitator, carolyn s., to betty s.,  for scheduling teachers, betty davis and sally, for sitting with our purchases so we didnt have to schlep them everywhere in classes.  thanks to the planners who found manageable ways to move us around that huge complex.
it's the sharing that makes hosta college what it is, whether it's information, time, driving, a bottle of cheap wine, or love.  love of hosta, love of each other.
it's the new friendships that will continue to grow, and the old friendships that mellow over the years.
i'll be teaching 3 workshops next year.  thanks to all of you who still and constantly encourage me.
and finally, i thank God, for each and every one of you, and despite the horrific weather, our continued safety, as sam i am says, "in His loving hands."

see y'all next year
via con Dios
harry

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
       hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
       japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
http://www.shinkigen.com
      shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955
                  770-527-9093