Bill Nash's 'seedy' site

  • Subject: Bill Nash's 'seedy' site
  • From: Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:50:41 -0500

<<---- ***REGARDING ORIGINAL EMAIL BELOW*** --->

From: DonWachtel@webtv.net (Don)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:46:32 -0500 (EST)
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Sender: owner-hosta-open@hort.net

Its gone, where'd it go?

DonWachtel@webtv.net (Don):-> please be advised, that all of the *Seedling Growing Groups* which were previously running at: www.yahoogroups.com (under my moderatorship) were deleted due to lack of activity within.  HOWEVER, a new replacement *SEEDLING'orientated?* <and a yahoo list-server group>  was configured last week, by myself & Jim Towle.

Anyone wanting to have a look at the new seed/seedling setup, is kindly invited to go to: www.yahoo.com and/or www.yahoogroups.com (and by becoming a member of YAHOO?) then one can subscribe to whatever YAHOOGROUP.COM they wish <<there are many?>>

The name of the new flower_seedling_group, which I mentioned above, is called: flower_seedling_lovers@yahoogroups.com,
     but to access it, one needs to be a member of YAHOO.COM first?

Our front-line Moderator (list-owner) is Mr. James Towle of New Hampshire USA... and whom, is a retired Vietnam War Veteran: keenly interested in Flower Seedling Growing and Hosta-gardening; with special concentration on shadow-loving perennials.  I am simply Mr. Towle's * 'SHADOW' * --  (behind your monitor screens) <g>

This *SEEDY'site*; DON, is exactly that!!!...a group willing to teach: how to grow whatever kind of flower-seedlings anyone would like to try; and totally open, to the www.PUBLIC.  Thank you kindly for your interest; and remaining,

yours truly,

B>))
      \"William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4/5" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
```````````````` aka: <hostalove@yahoogroups.com>`````````````

<ps & subnote> I see, Robins have arrived in the Southwestern Ontario neck of our wood-lands; temperatures are warm indeed; the frost is almost out of the ground, so perhaps, we need not: *THINK SPRING?* anymore? <-> Tiz'here!!! <-> by the weather patterns I see ahead? LOL!
    The time for direct outdoor sowing of hosta seeds; and many other perennials also, is here...YIPPEEKIAYE'robin'pokies and...

bye bye birdies!..
                        til later? ((: {you can LOOK\ENTER <flower_seedling_lovers> via yahoo-membership}

---