Re: Message regarding credit cards on the homepage

  • Subject: Re: Message regarding credit cards on the homepage
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:39:27 EST

I am working on it hopefully in hard copy for the Summer or Fall issue of the Journal
and, if possible, in a searchable spreadsheet form that will be distributed as requested.  I am hoping to provide it for free.  Lu Treadway has done the initial work 1991-2001 and I am pulling out all my old issues to make it complete.  There are indices up til about 1997-8 timeframe.  I am also working with Lu's initial work to also provide a similar system for all Journal color pictures.  I am doing this as time permits but I hope to have it done on the heels of the other.  Since I have stepped down as Journal editor I have to have something to do in my spare time!  >I am working on it hopefully in hard copy for the Summer or Fall issue of the Journal and, if possible, in a searchable spreadsheet form that will be distributed as requested.  I am hoping to provide it for free.  Lu Treadway has done the initial work 1991-2001 and I am pulling out all my old issues to make it complete.  There are indices up til about 1997-8 timeframe.  I am also working with Lu's initial work to also provide a similar system for all Journal color pictures.  I am doing this as time permits but I hope to have it done on the heels of the other.  Since I have stepped down as Journal editor I have to have something to do in my spare time!  <VBG>

Kevin P. Walek