Re: Hostas are coming up

  • Subject: Re: Hostas are coming up
  • From: DFHardt@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:02:01 EST

Lu
You might not remember me,but you gave me some Mildred Seaver Streak  seeds last year. Off them all I have two that i hope will be back in the spring I'll let you know how there doing. Did you move? I think i was reading some mail about that . Is everything back to normal?
Stay in touch
Dave Hardt

3 BA Drive
PO Box 746