Re: Hostas are coming up

  • Subject: Re: Hostas are coming up
  • From: "Dan & Lu" <hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:06:08 -0500

>>Did you move? I think i was reading some mail about that . Is everything back to normal?
Hey BigDave,
Yup, we moved last December. Have planted about 3000 hostas so far, and have about 1000 to go, not to mention other perennials and such. Glad the seeds were viable, hope they come back for ya.
Needless to say no seed growing this year here. Way to many other things to worry about. Maybe later this winter.
We're so glad it's SPRING! Yippee!
Dan & Lu