RE: Unusual Hosta from Lab

  • Subject: RE: Unusual Hosta from Lab
  • From: "James M. Anderson" <JmaHosta@WinterberryFarms.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:48:06 -0500

We have had requests from Hosta collectors to sell the off types and varieties we have in numbers too small to sell wholesale.  As an experiment to gauge if there is any interest in our doing this, we have set up a web page with a few of these varieties.  To make it worth our time, we set it up as a mini-auction.  If you are interested check the web page at http://winterberryfarms.com/HS/bid.htm .  Remember these are small TC plants that would requires some special care.  Comments are also welcome about the idea and our new look on the web.
Jim Anderson
Winterberry Farms