Convention News

I have just been talking to Dennis Dillin convention co-registrar, and he has informed me that "No late fee will be charged if your registration is received (postmarked) by April 5th."  Further, Bernie has worked with the convention committee to get more information on the convention which can be reached by going to the Site Index at:
http://www.hosta.org/toc.htm and look for the following links.  Specifically note:  "Convention Registration."  This provides a registration form that you can print out and mail today to enjoy the delights of the Pacific Northwest.  I hope to see you there!

AHS National Conventions
Welcome to Spokane
2002 convention news
Convention Agenda
WestCoast Grand Hotel
Area Map
Convention Registration
Convention Summary
Convention Pictures

Of course you know I had more to say, (I always do).  I have also sent to Bernie some initial information on the 2003 convention which can also be accessed through the "Site Index".  I am also sending a PDF of our 2003 convention advertisement and a tentative schedule for 2003 for planning purposes to Bob Axmear.   Please do not confuse 2002 Spokane, Washington information with the 2003 Northern, Virginia (Washington, DC) information.

Kevin P. Walek