[no subject]

Hi everyone.

My husband, bless him, bought a box of dormant hostas for me! He didn't recognize the name so he thought I didn't have it. Well he was right! And I can't see where anyone else has talked about it either! It is Swan Lane (not Lake) from Van Zyverden out of Meridian MS. I am not sure on the height, maybe less than 18 inches. It has a light green irregular margin with a pale cream center. Judging from the picture on the box the leaves look fairly substantial. Does anyone have any idea what the story is on this hosta? There are 12 of them in the box, I guess I could give one as a prize to the one who identifies it! Any takers! Thanks everyone.