Re: The Big Move

  • Subject: Re: The Big Move
  • From: "Dan & Lu Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 00:25:03 -0500

Chick,

Great looking house........and no traffic.....

Where will you find a "disco" club out there in the sticks? May you can
switch to square dancing.

I hope you are far enough out that the city won't grow to you. I swear at
night.....sometimes I can hear Atlanta growing. It sucks.

Best of luck with your move.

Dan* and Lu