Re: Hosta College

  • Subject: Re: Hosta College
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:34:35 EST

hey all,
it was an awesome weedend, and i did a side trip to frozen toledo ohio.  warm
folks, everything elase was frozen.
of note at h c this year, was sandy wilkins moving "class";  an affirmation
of the the Faith, the Truth and the Light, the rededemptive power of Love,
the sacrificial act of Mercy and our Salvation and forgiveness in Jesus
Christ.
told thru "hosta" pictures.  an innovative blessing for all those heard.
awesome sandy, just awesome.
thank You sandy.

Harry Abel/Shinkigen...
 a new beginning
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty
God has created.
we are stewards of The Garden
bamboo artifacts for the garden and pond
hand carved lava water basins and free form lanterns
hosta bonsai                  bamboo                  japanese maples
garden design/build/management
770-434-9955h   678-462-7080 cell
www.shinkigen.com
psalm150