Re: Spring (HAH!)

  • Subject: Re: Spring (HAH!)
  • From: "Viktoria Serafin" glnbrook@telenet.net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:09:29 -0500

Sounds good, except for the feline fertilizer.  I am moving out to the
greenhouse today, although I still have to traverse a 4' deep snow drift to
get there: not a problem if it holds my weight, but if it doesn't...

I took the last opportunity to go skiing this morning.  It is supposed to go
into the fifties for the next three days, with above-freezing temps at night
as well.  I CAN HARDLY WAIT!

Subject: Spring (HAH!)