Sad news Herb Benedict's Passing

  • Subject: Sad news Herb Benedict's Passing
  • From: "cbctplant" <cbctplant@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:57:50 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Wilkins" <hostadocta@COMCAST.NET>
To: <PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 7:20 AM
Subject: Herb Benedict's Passing

Dear Friends:

Yesterday morning, Herb Benedict was found unresponsive and taken to
Hillsdale Hospital.  He never regained consciousness, nor did he appear to
be in distress.  He was taken to his heavenly home about 3:00 AM today
(March , 2004).  He was 90 years old.  His brother Doyle and his wife Katie
(who is Dorothy Benedict's sister) were both able to say their final
farewells.  Herb was also visited by part of his earthly family: Cindy and
Clarence Nance; Audra and Fred Wilson; InSook Seo; Hideko Gowan and Hans
Hansen.  We will hold a small, private memorial at noon today.

Herb will be remember in all our gardens and in our hearts.  He is with his
love, Dorothy and has a new and perfect body.  We have much to be thankful
for and to rejoice in.  Herb and Dorothy were among God's many wonderful
creations.

Sincerely,

Jim Wilkins