Re: A moral question

  • Subject: Re: A moral question
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:41:39 -0500

Hi Mike,
        You know, most of the hybridizers that got burned on business
arrangements that I talked to said pretty much the same thing. That working
with plants and meeting all the great people that are around the hosta world
far outweighed the money they were cheated out of by the few unpleasant
people they dealt with. That overall it was a wonderfully positive
experience that enriched their lives greatly. I feel the same myself.
Letting a few crooks become too important is a waste of time for all of us.
They're their own punishment ultimately, since they have to be what they
are. I feel sorry for them.
                                                 .......Bill Meyer