Re: Video tape of Van Wade's Garden?

  • Subject: Re: Video tape of Van Wade's Garden?
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:52:45 EST

In a message dated 3/22/04 10:10:14 AM, alietzow@myfamily.com writes:

<< ear Opener's,

Glen Williams mentioned a video tape of Van Wade's garden awhile back.   Does
anyone know source info for this tape?   Is it available directly from Van

Spring is sprung and there's is less than two weeks to DST!   My favorite
time of year will soon be upon us!
Andrew in Des Moines

If you don't mind slumming a bit, come North to 38th Street here in Des
Moines.  I have the video on Van Wades Garden.  You can view it here or take it
home with you

Lemke' Master List of Hostas
        Lemke's Data Base
        Marvin 'Mike' Lemke