Re: Pre-Emergent Herbicides

  • Subject: Re: Pre-Emergent Herbicides
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:45:16 -0800 (PST)

Perfect post Bill, I've used vinegar full strength in
a hose end sprayer for slugs also. It's necessary to
saturate a couple of inches to get to where the slugs
spend daylight hours. If you spray at nite then you
have to cover the foliage top and bottom so daylight
drenching of the soil is my recommendation. Now
ammonia and vinegar are not good for the plants or
soil. What to do? I say kill the slugs and try to
survive the cure.

Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc