Re: Hosta Prices in the 70s

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Prices in the 70s
  • From: eric elya eelya1@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:40:08 -0800 (PST)

speaking of the 'hosta finder', do any of you know steve greene personally?

i've started a new business selling hosta on-line and messaged him regarding my interest in being included in the hosta finder as a hosta source.
i found his response rather humerous.

eric

Glen Williams <gw1944@vermontel.net> wrote:
>I will try and find some of the old catalogs I have for you, Glen.
>
>bruce

That would be great Bruce. We now have ten years of hosta finders for
prices and I was hoping to get some figures from the 70s. Bob O. sent me a
little info as did CH. Seeing the rise and fall makes an interesting
pattern on some hostas. glen

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give
you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've
thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.