Re: Pre-Emergent Herbicides

  • Subject: Re: Pre-Emergent Herbicides
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:56:06 -0800 (PST)

You can do it with good soil biology, AND growing as
many plant as possible in your beds. Such as ajuga as
a ground cover, small epimedium, many others. Cover
the ground with something you like and feed the soil.
I'm talking about feeding the biology, I'm not talking
about petroleum fertilizer or herbicides. It can be
done and after you get there just adding biology is
all that needs to be done. Not quite true, you will
have to do some weeding but not much. Poor biology
invites weeds.
--- Viktoria Serafin <viktoria@glenbrookplants.com>

=====
Butch Ragland