The 7th Annual FL / Hosta Library Auction is complete

  • Subject: The 7th Annual FL / Hosta Library Auction is complete
  • From: "cbctplant" <cbctplant@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:22:52 -0500

Listers,

 The FL/ Library auction is over for 2007.  Many thanks to all who donated,
worked on and bid so generously!!!

Thanks to all your efforts, we're sure the HostaLibrary will stay on the air
for a few more years.

Big thanks to Bob Axmear who techno-wowed us and made it all work, and who
donated some great plants and who donates thousands of hours so we all can
click a button and have information about our favorite plants for FREE!

The perils of Chick have been documented for another year, although we may
have to have another auction to bail him out of his present jam... but that's
another story.

Again, THANKS !!!!
            from
The First Look auction minions