Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Subject: Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
  • From: Jennifer Weaver <hosta@epix.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:39:43 -0400

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for the invitation. You may be looking for my daughter Darby Weaver Smith. She and her husband have a farm in northern Georgia they just purchased. They have a biodynamic farm and sell at markets and to restaurants. She went to Sterling College in Vermont.

Her email is:                 darbymccrea@gmail.com

If it is me I'll happily join. Let me know.

Jennifer