Re: Special List

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Re: Special List
  • From: RL <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:48:35 -0500

Our "Special List" of very rare, and hard to get hostas, will go out
this weekend.  If you have made a priveous request , you will be in the
first "wave" of mailings.  If you would like a crack at it on the second
mailing, let me know.  Be prepaired for some sort of pricey things.
These are not run of the mill!
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens