    With all the talk about the best camera and films, don't forget about camcorders. I use a Sony Hi-8 Camcorder connected to my computer thru a Zipshot capture device. I have found that using S-video connection even improves the quality of picture.
    A camcorder offers some ?advantages. Shots are instantly available for viewing (no developing), multiple pix are taken automatically, film may be reused.
Being able to view the pix instantly gives feedback in real time so adjustments can be made and the best pix obtained.
    Good photographic techniques are a must. A tripod is even  more important than with still photography. A bright overcast day is great for taking photos. Film cannot handle the extremes of bright sunlight and deep shade at the same time.
As Ralph Keene pointed out at HIF be alert for extraneous objects like chair legs, feet, plant tags(may be wanted), dirt, etc.
    Digital camcorders may be the ultimate but I'll wait until the price is lower!
Preston Littleton < plittleton@ce.net >
Seaford DE
zone 7