Re: Address

We are in the middle of a pretty intense storm here.  I hope it dosn't
kill all the palms and grapefruit!  Could be another foot by night
fall.  I tried to go to Buffalo this morning ( there was a computer
show), and got as far as Dunkirk.  Took three hours round trip!  I
remember when I was there in November, that you had a list of TC Hostas
from a lab somewhere in the south.  I have lost track of his E mail
address, I was wondering if you have that and his name.  Want to look at
what he is offering for spring. Right now I am getting ready for Hosta
College, and still trying to get done with these catalogs!  How is your
Lab comming along.  Have you put nauthing "in" yet?  I sent John some
more things.  Gold Glory, (one of the few I had) had a forming flower
bud, and by the time he discovered it he had apparently ruined the
plant.  I wonder if he just tosses the material, otr if he trys planting
it.  I will have to remember to ask.  Hope this snow is missing your