Re: Address

RL wrote:

> Jim

  I sent John some
> more things.  Gold Glory, (one of the few I had) had a forming flower
> bud, and by the time he discovered it he had apparently ruined the
> plant.  I wonder if he just tosses the material, otr if he trys planting
> it.  I will have to remember to ask.

Hello Ran, I NEVER toss anything that has even the most remote chance to
grow. In the case of 'Gold Glory' I repotted a piece of the rhizome with
roots. Since I replanted it there has appeared a tiny green shoot (about
the size of a pin point). This, or course, should continue to grow, but
will not be suitable for TC for quite some time. Thus, as I have
previously indicated, I will need a larger piece for TC. John Lanier,
Burnsville, NC

  Hope this snow is missing your