Re: New Topic----Companion Plants (Annuals)

I love using Cerinthe purpurescens 'Kiwi Blue' with my hostas in partial shade
or almost full sun. This annual is remarkable! Interesting spotted foliage and
a blue grey cast over the whole plant. The flowers (actually bracts I believe)
are a intense purple blue. It blooms prolifically and the overall plant blends
so well with many blues and this plant has the ability to bring out the bright
centers in medio-variegated cultivars.

In areas where I have plants waiting to develop, I stick in plugs of Lobelia
that adds sea of color and airy texture around the plants. I have 'Crystal
Palace' with my slow to establish 'Great Expectations' and the gold center
with the blue is exquisite!!

I also like Impatients (use variegated varieties!!!!!!) and others.....

There's so mant out there!!

Rizanino "Riz" Reyes
GMagcalas@aol.com