Re: New Topic----Companion Plants (Annuals)

>What are the three annuals that you use most extensively in your hosta
garden
>as companion plants?
Digitalis. Absolutely! And not just among hostas. Huge drifts of foxglove
all over the place. White, purple, apricot. Even some of the so-called
perennial digitalis are here. The great thing is they are so very easy and
once you have one plant that you like,  you can have it forever if you save
the seeds.
John Dash
Fairport, NY
Where we had to get a front-loader in to dig out enough snow that our plow
guy could clear the rest of the driveway. Ya gotta love it.