White Wall Tire

I have seen numerous pictures and read several descriptions of this
hosta but they all seem to skip the info that I want. Where did it come
from? I know T. Avent introduced it, but is it a sport, hybrid seedling,
what? I don't think that it is worth the money yet, but I have a sport
of the plain, boring H. undulata 'Albo-marginata' that matches the
description of wwt exactly as far as I have read. I sent an image to the
pixlist a long while ago, but I am sending a MUCH better picture of the
sport I have. Can someone please help?

Mike Groothuis