Re: New Topic---Favorite Companions (Perennials)

Gerry,
      I thought I loved Dicentra until I had to hoe down and manually pull up
thousands of red and white bleeding hearts that have taken over my garden. I also
have lost my patience with impatients that have taken up way too much space. If
you want some dicentras, toads lilies, rubrums or sensitive ferns, get in your car
and drive to Atlanta. You can have as many as you care to dig.  Maybe it's the
southern climate, but they are weeds to me.  I do wish my hosta got as big as
yours, maybe they could if these weeds would go away :) One mans junk is another
mans treasure.
One more smile :)
Tom