Re: trough planting

Ronnie, I  was glad you asked.  Now you say you are beginning to understand, but I
still cannot picture it.  Perhaps someone will reply with some answers.  What are
some of the possible dimensions of a trough and where would they be placed?
Sorry, but I just can't picture it and I am very interested because it sounds like
something I can use.