Re: White Wall Tire

Mike...I'm not exactly sure if this is the "truth" but here's the way I heard the story....from the grapevine?
   " An undulata albo-marginata sets a seed pod...That seed produced "out house delight"....and seed from this produced "white wall tires"

who knows...maybe TA will tell us a really better story...than mine <g>