Favorite Companions

All right, all right. I've read other people's responses long enough.
Here's mine.

SEDUM. You cannot have a hosta bed without some sedum! The tall 'Autumn
Joy,' the short 'Rosy Glow' and let's not forget my favorite, sedum
sieboldii. Grey/blue foliage with a red margin next to a gold hosta like
H. 'Little Aurora,' or 'Tattoo!' Who ever thought of mixing sedum and
ferns? It is amazing. The native maidenhair of Michigan is wonderful.
You people have read tons of these responses. I won't name any more than

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
zone 5b