Re: Ran's catalog

In a message dated 3/10/1999 5:45:26 PM Central Standard Time,
venies.place@cwix.com writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Ran's catalog
 Date:	3/10/1999 5:45:26 PM Central Standard Time
 From:	venies.place@cwix.com (venies.place)
 Sender:	owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 Reply-to:	hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:	hosta-open@mallorn.com

 Is there some mystery to this catalog?  It has certainly caught my interest
 over the last couple of days!  Is there somewhere I can request this
 catalog? >>
*****************

There are two listings from Ran. One is the catalogue he sends out to a lot of
people. The other is his special list, which lists the latest and greatest
---somewhat pricey but all worth the investment.
It is a serious game to get those on his list. You have to be quick as
supplies are usually limited. The demand far exceeds the supply. So, one must
act swiftly. I have been "burned" several times by being dilatory. Strike
while the iron is hot, as the New Englanders would say. Dip your bread in the
gravy while it is still hot, as the Southerners would say.The Noo Yawkers
don't know what to say as they are still shoveling snow.

Clyde Crockett z5