Re: Wishing....

Lori Johnson wrote:

> I am all for a photo journal of all introductions. If Bob or whoever was
> willing to publish a website we would all be able to look and learn.

Hi Lori
	I told Carol I would be willing to make a website of photos but usually
never get much cooperation from anyone in a venture like this. Carol is
going to be sending me some photos and I know Clyde will donate photos
but would anyone else? I would do it for the fun of it for awhile(until
I had to rent more space on the server) but if anyone wanted to send me
a nice hosta once in awhile that would be fine too.  :-)
Bye
Bob