hosta photo library

Hello everyone
	I made the initial pages for a photo library. It is somewhat on the
ugly side but I wanted to get something up while there is some interest
in it. I can work on improving it later.
	If you are interested in donating photos please email me first, I need
to do this in an orderly fashion and not someone spending an hour or two
sending me all the hosta photos they have and I don't know they are
coming. If there are more than one photo of the same plant I am going to
use the best one.
	I don't know many of the plants myself so I have to take the person's
word for it what they send.
	These photos are still the property of the photographer and are not to
take and use on some other site.
	I hope there is interest in this. I wrote the server guy and asked if
he would be willing to donate some space in exchange for a little
advertising and a link to his site.
http://www.hostasonline.com/library/index.html
Thanks
--