Re: hosta photo library

WiN wrote:

> Bob....Regarding your statement above...seems to me, you are asking
> everyone to send digitals to be used on your site; and then, these are
> not to be shared to anyone else.

Good morning Bill
	You are being contrary as ususal and if you would like to pay for a
domain name and/or server space on your own or some other arrangement
fine with me. I didn't come up with this comcept, just volunteered to do
it. I don't know where else to put it and if you notice there are no
links to my site. So unless you want to do it please don't insinuate I
am just adding it to my site. It can be gone in seconds.

--
Bye
Bob