Re: hosta photo library

WiN wrote:

>          As I said above...it doesn't sound right to me...you saying
> "Send me all your digitals, and don't be afraid, because nobody else
> gonna get any of them" <<==JUST ME! (Bob)  I'd like to know what
> favour you are doing anyone, other than yourself?
Hey Bill
	Go to the archives and read up where some people thought it would be a
good idea to have a library of photos all in one place. If you notice I
put Ran's catalog on the internet the other night for all to see, I did
Mary Chastain's website, Naylor Creek's, Oakcrest Garden's , so it is
obviuos I don't care much about competition at all. What have you done
lately for hosta people except make crude jokes and get kicked off the
AHS robin. I am sure this is the response you wanted, to get someone
PO'd, seems like you thrive on that.
Have a nice day.

--
Bye