Re: hosta photo library

Hi Bob,

I am not sure what is going on here, but I just wanted to say that I, for one,
very much appreciate the work you are putting into the hosta photo library.  I
can see why, considering the effort you are making, you are bothered about the
comment suggesting you are being selfish.  May I suggest  that you lose no more
sleep over it and make no further comment.  I think all of the people here are
intelligent enough to appreciate your work.

Furthermore, I can't see that there is a problem.  If anyone wants to use the
pictures he or she can simply get permission from the owner of same.  I can see
your reason for making that statement.  There is, I suppose, the remote
possibility that someone would be reluctant to send pictures they value.

Thank you for the library.

Frances