Re: hosta photo library

Daniel Nelson wrote:
> I don't see any reason for conflict. Bob is providing a service free
> of charge and donating his own time.
> Dan Nelson
Thanks Dan
	I would like to point out that I also attached probably 60 retailers to
my site for anyone to use and asked if anyone would like to add it to
theirs. Where are you on that one, Bill. :-)
	I do hope this photo library gets off the ground and have maybe 20 more
photos I am going to add this afternoon. Anybody else have any?