Re: Hybridization

I saw your post to Chick Wasitis discussing some of the things we were
in the middle of discussing privately. I don't mean to break in, but it
occurred to me that I could find your snail mail address in my
computer's trash bin. Looked hard and there it was. So, the purpose of
this post is to let you know that, altho I am still snowed in with two
feet of snow, blocked driveway, etc.,I haven't forgotten that I promised
to send you some answers to some of these questions you raised...that  I
hope to get out Monday and will mail the manila envelope with the
Marcotrigiano article on chimeras and the brief few paragraphs from
Tillney (English Cytologists, I believe) on embryogenesis. What both
have written applies to hostas, I believe. So you should get this
version of an explanation on the issues you raised with Chick about the
middle or end of the week. Chao.

Jim Hawes