Re: hosta photo library

Hi Mary
	I quess as many as I can when I have time which would be an hour or
more a day. I talked to the server guy and he said we could have 10mgs
which would probably be close to 400 photos depending on how big they
are. I already have gotten some great ones that we don't see everyday on
there.
Thanks
Bye
Bob