Re: Genetics question

I have been sitting here puzzling over your post.  While teaching Psychology I
did cover genetics very superficially.  I would be very interested in just how
he spoke of gene dominance.  Does one also speak of recessive genes in hosta --
I suppose so, but I cannot get my mind around this question.  I'll have to do
some research on it.