Hosta College

In a message dated 3/14/99 8:13:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, seabeth@heart.net
writes:

<< Joe Halinar,  I read your post with interest.  You have more of a handle on
 the process than I do but I will tell you this.  I read just this winter
 (cant remember where) that Little Wonder will produce streaked seedlings.
 There is a streaked Little Wonder that does for sure but supposedly so will
 the stable form.  I will try it this season to see.  I am growing the
 streaked versions this winter. >>

I happened to pick up a streaked seedling of Little Wonder at Hosta
College....have no experience here, so thought it might be fun to play with.

My first trip to Hosta College, and it was better than I had hoped. I set out
on this trip with a great group from my local society, and met so many
wonderful people there, that it would have been worth going even if there were
no classes offered. The classes that I did take were GREAT. So much to learn,
and do!  My only regret was that I could not squeeze in more classes! The
vending area had plenty of Hosta (of course), but also offered a multitude of
companion plants, ivies, miniature conifers for troughs....the list goes on
and on.  The organization of this event was wonderful, I will definately
attend next year!

To everyone involved - Thank you for a memorable weekend!

Lori Johnson
Buffalo, NY