At 12:25 PM 3/13/99 -0600,
>Daniel Nelson wrote:
>> I don't see any reason for conflict. Bob is providing a service free
>> of charge and donating his own time.
>> Dan Nelson <==***DN...see *FOR THE RECORD* below & table it [WiN]
>Thanks Dan
>	I would like to point out that I also attached probably 60 retailers to
>my site for anyone to use and asked if anyone would like to add it to
>theirs. Where are you on that one, Bill. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> Bobby Boy: I'm not a retailer, strictly hobby; and as such, I only promote that which I happen to like & choose, but thanks for your hard-fisted suggestions otherwise. Are you saying?...it is expected...we must do as you do "Simon Says" (-: [WiN] LOL

One last thing. I am paying for this server space and putting in all
the hours to do it. Just to show that I don't care where it is I will do
it on your website. Please report back to the robin when you have the
space available.  Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> Free 20-meg Web Sites are available everywhere...GEOCITIES.COM and FORTUNECITY.COM (to mention but two?) what is your point Bob?...and please read *FOR THE RECORD* below. [WiN]

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BOBBY BOY ~~~>>>
*FOR THE RECORD* here is the way I see your 'Hosta Photo Website' undertaking:
--->> There already is a "hosta photo library" on Internet, it was started by Clyde Crockett, and is now going into it's third year.  The name of this private group is known as 'PIXLIST' and I would bet there are 1000 digital images already distributed within this assembly.  You should know that Bob, since I see, as list co-ordinator -- you are a part of this photo sharing group.  BTW...I'm curious to know, how many digitals you SHARED with PIXLIST, because I don't see any from you, by my hard-drive records, so I assume that number is "0" (zero) = ZILTS!  I suppose you call that SHARING?
--->> I find it hard to believe, that all of a sudden, you (Bob) want everyone to send you images, to put on your personal Website.  You personally, did not spend one iota of time, setting up & sharing digital images with Pixlisters, the whole time you were in this group.  Thanks but no thanks Buddy Boy Bob...I WILL NOT GO WITH YOUR FLOW!  Clyde Crockett, myself, AND MANY OTHERS: have spent many hundreds of hours, setting up digitals and sharing same within Pixlist; and now, you want everyone to give you the pix, to put onto your personal site; and put same in hand-cuffs, no doubt?  I don't call this SHARING!   If you were so concerned about "SHARING IMAGES"...how is it...that you never ever posted any to Pixlist, but did grab every pix you could get?  And now you have the gall to say...what have you done?

ALSO, FOR THE RECORD...AXMEAR... YOU WROTE --- "You are being contrary as ususal " <=== Personally Bob, I see you as the 'OPPORTUNIST GRABBER/TAKER' and I shall not go with your motives...thank you, for the kind offer tho'...

Bob ALSO WROTE "What have you done lately for hosta people except make crude jokes and get kicked off the AHS robin. I am sure this is the response you wanted, to get someone PO'd, seems like you thrive on that."

AGAIN FOR THE RECORD...and for your information Mr. Bob Axmear:
-->> I "unsubscribed" from the 'AHS ROBIN' and you can check with the Mighty AHS Powers that BE (Shaffner & Wilkins et al) on that?  I was a member of ahs'Robin, from it's inception;, and as far as I'm personally concerned, it ran very smoothly without having a GOON SQUAD dictating what can or cannot be said.  I did receive a 30 day suspension, for using a "P"-word (plagiarism); and this, was attached to another member's Email, who was also using that same word.  He did not get a suspension =AHS= "Justice for All"!  Nor did I get a warning!...re first offence, as is written in their own Robin By-laws.  In any case...I did my 30-day suspension, was re-instated...and then I withdrew via "UNSUBSCRIBE"...so in fact...I was not "kicked off" as you so kindly suggest to ALL?...but thank you for reminding me, how it went.  There is another way...it's called 'I Won't Be a Part of It' and this applies to your Hosta Photo Shop Website likewise....but you have fun!

Contrary to what some may believe Bob?...Canadians live the premise "Life, Liberty & pursuit of Happiness"; and as such:
--->> I'm telling you Bob...what I think of your Photo Web Shop i.e. you're a little late, cuz Clyde Crockett started TRUE SHARING via "pixlist group" some years ago.  What is it you plan to share....a free look?...and where you been until now!

Conclusion: TO BOB -->> I personally don't give a hoot, what you do or don't do with your Website, nor do I care who supports you or doesn't "TO EACH THEIR OWN" but don't expect everyone to come rallying round your flag EH?  Is this simple enough for you to understand?....and

you have a nice night now...you hear

ps...here's a song for y'all..."I wanna be Bobby's Girl...wanna be Bobby's Girl"
=  (-: yeah sure? :-) BUT NOT TODAY!