    From:   Beth Arnold[SMTP:seabeth@heart.net]
    Sent:   Sunday, March 14, 1999 8:06 AM
    To:     hosta-open@mallorn.com
    Subject:        Re: Hybridization...

    Joe Halinar,  I read your post with interest.  You have more of a handle on
    the process than I do but I will tell you this.  I read just this winter
    (cant remember where) that Little Wonder will produce streaked seedlings.
    There is a streaked Little Wonder that does for sure but supposedly so will
    the stable form.  I will try it this season to see.  I am growing the
    streaked versions this winter.
    Beth Arnold
    Peoria Illinois  Zone 5