I hate to be like "Chicken Little" - I think it was he who always reported the
sky was falling...  But I have just about reached the conclusion of restoring
ALL of my system - That includes reformatting the hard drive - due to a
problem that just kept getting worse until I could not even boot the system.
I ran a directory listing of my EMail BACKUP diskette ---- and I found on that
diskette a file called.... MONA and it was an EXE file...It seems I remember a
while back that there was a MONA virus going around...  Well, I'll tell you my
heart just about stopped.

I have NO IDEA where that file came from - that was the first time I'd ever
seen it.  Like a dummy I double clicked on the file and up came a large black
and white picture of Mona Lisa - with the words "PUSH THE SPACEBAR" on
it...Well I immediately re-booted the system and when it was ready again I did
a FIND on MONA and she is not on my system... But it WAS still on my A drive.
I promptly erased it..

So, BE CAREFUL...  This may or may not have been a virus, but I am treating it
as such...